School’s history

In 1867 the Tositseio school named after its benefactors Helen and Michail Tositsas, was delivered to Philekpaideutiki Etaireia. After a series of relocations , it was decided that the most suitable  area for the school to be located was in the northern suburbs of Athens, one of which is Ekali.

The above-mentioned choice proved to be quite successful since it the school covered the needs of a city expanding towards the north.

Architecture

The edifice is built according to the highest construction standards with ample space and in a lavish surrounding area.

The hallmark of the school is its theater build after the ancient greek style offering a sense of perspective and continuation.

Function

The school s role in fulfilling the educational and cultural needs of the northern population and not only is met with appreciation and active response of the community.

e-arsakeioBooks' archwayep enharvard